- Fines are $.10 cents a day for every day late.
- Interlibrary loan materials (ILL) are $0.25 a day for every day late.
- Maximum overdue fines are $3.00 per item, except for ILL items which have no maximum fine.
- Privileges will be suspended if fines exceed the limit for the account type.
- Lost/Damaged items will be billed for the original cost of the book, plus the accumulated overdue fines.
- Refunds on lost and paid items must be accompanied by original Woodruff Memorial Library receipt.
- Refunds will be made up to six (6) months from date of receipt.