To support the Woodruff Memorial Library through monetary donations, volunteering and advocacy.
- Woodruff Memorial Library Friends, has federal 501(c) (3) status, making it a non-profit organization.
- The Friends’ main source of income is membership fees, donations, and the annual booksale.
- A seven-member Board of Directors governs the Friends.
- Meetings are held monthly on the third Thursday of the month. Meetings start 5:30 p.m. in the Library’s Meeting Room and are open to the public. Minutes from previous meetings.
- Each spring the Friends hold the annual booksale, which is a major fundraiser. Members are admitted to a special pre-sale prior to the opening of the sale to the general public.
- Peggy Powell
- Barbara Bravo
- Alvin Gallegos
- Christina Stork
- Rebecca Miner
- Jan Schooley
The Friends have purchased or provided funds for:
- Microfilm Reader/Scanner for the Local History Center
- Children’s touchscreen computers
- Teen furniture and video game system
- Summer reading program pool parties
- Live performances for summer youth programs
- Senior/Student $10
- Individual $15
- Family $30
- Patron $50
- Benefactor $100
- Donation or Corporate
Contact the library to join!